Star Bone Broth
About Star Bone Broth: Star Bone Broth is made by simmering the finest chicken bones for 12 hours. This process releases collagen, chondroitin, glucosamine, and amino acids from the bones and makes them available in a water-soluble form, all in a serving of Star Bone Broth.
Star Bone Broth also consists of:
- Turmeric having anti-inflammatory properties
- Spirulina, a blue-green algae which strengthens immnunity
- Apple cider vinegar which reduces itchy skin and kills worms
- Carrots for additional fibre and vitamin A
Benefits of Star bone broth:
- Natural Collagen in bone broth heals the gut lining very quickly. Therefore, if your dog is having gastritis or any digestion-related problem, feeding Star bone broth empty stomach will help.
- Collagen, chondroitin, and glucosamine in bone broth promote bone and joint health. It is especially good for growing pups for the promotion of healthy bone development and also for senior or arthritic dogs
- High palatability obtained by boiling bones for up to 12 hours gives a great flavor to Star Bone Broth. It is a great addition to the food of fussy eaters.
- Amino acids, turmeric, and spirulina in Star Bone Broth boost immunity and reduce inflammation
- Apple Cider Vinegar in Star bone Broth contains acetic acid which fights pathogens. Apple cider vinegar also restores the natural ph of the skin, thereby improving skin health
Star Bone broth is human grade
Star Bone Broth is a gelatanious because of collagen released into it from bones. Therefore, refrigerating it may make it further viscous. In summer, Star Bone broth appears less viscous.
Copyright © 2022, petkitchen.in